Lidcombe Oval is located in the Wyatt Park sporting complex and is one of Sydney’s suburban sportsgrounds. Opened in 1933 the oval has been used for various sports over the years, most noticeably, rugby league and cycling.
Between 1967 and 1989 the Oval was the home of the Western Suburbs Magpies in the NSW Rugby League. Today the oval is used in the winter season by the Auburn Warriors Junior Rugby League Football Club.
- Sporting oval used for rugby league and cycling
- Grandstand with seating for 400 people
- Electronic Scoreboard
- Public toilets
- Amenity buildings with changing rooms and toilets
- Cycle track
- Public address system
- Ground seating for over 2,000 people
- Off street parking
- A fenced off leash dog area is located north of the Oval adjacent to Haslam’s Creek.
Church Street, Lidcombe. he oval is a 10 minute walk from both Auburn and Lidcombe Stations.
For bookings or further information phone (02) 8757 9000 or email: email@example.com.