Additional conditions in place during COVID-19
Existing recreation and exercise rules apply. We ask visitors to adhere to social distancing and mask wearing when not in the pool or eating/drinking.
- Please be patient and respectful with our staff and other visitors
- 1 person per 4 square metres applies
- QR code check in compulsory
- Cashless payments for entry - cards only
- All staff working on site satisfy authorised worker requirements
General conditions of entry
- By entering this Aquatic Facility you are responsible for your actions and enter at your own risk.
- Children 14 years or under are not permitted entry to this centre unless accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
Children 14 years or under, including weak swimmers, must be supervised at all times by an accompanying adult 18 years or older.
Children of 0 to 6 years old and non-swimmers must be within arm’s reach of an adult aged 18 years or over at all times.
- You should be aware of your swimming ability and swim within areas suitable to your capabilities.
- If you are a high risk patron (weak or non swimmer) identify yourself to staff.
- Patrons’ personal belongings are their own responsibility. Please use lockers provided.
- Patrons are required to exit the water 15 minutes prior to the Centre’s closure and leave the premises by the Centre’s advertised closing time.
- Appropriate swim wear must be worn. Refer to swimwear signage at the Centre.
- Showering is recommended before entering the water.
- Smoking prohibited within this facility and within 10m of the entrance.
- No commercial food.
- No pass outs.
- No abusive, offensive behavior, bad language or spitting.
- No pushing or rough conduct in or around the pool.
- No sitting on or touching lane ropes.
- No bombing, no running, no flipping.
- No balls or ball games of any kind allowed in the swim centre.
- No water pistols, boogie boards, recreational surfboards or “large inflatable’s” are allowed.
- No eating in or around pool edge.
- No photos or video recordings are to be taken in the facility unless approved by the Manager
- No animals, bikes, scooters or skateboards.
- Swim in the appropriate lane area.
- Patrons must not damage pool property or facility equipment.
- Anyone with an infectious or contagious disease or skin complaint must not enter the water or change rooms.
- Do not litter. Use the bins provided.
- Glass and sharp objects are not allowed in the facility.
- People affected by drugs or alcohol will be denied entry.
- No alcohol to be brought into the Centre.
- Banned items will be confiscated by staff and returned only upon exit from the facility.
- No professional coaching or training is permitted. Lane hire is available - please see management.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE WILL RESULT IN THE PERSON OR GROUP BEING EVICTED FROM THE PREMISES WITHOUT REFUND. THEY WILL ALSO BE BANNED FROM ALL CUMBERLAND CITY COUNCIL SWIM CENTRES.