We will be hosting the webinar 'Dementia - all the questions you're too afraid to ask' on 20 and 23 September 2021.
Are you living with dementia or care for someone who does?
By registering and participating in this webinar you will be able to
- Discuss some of the topics that people living with dementia, their care partners, family and friends often find hard to raise
- Learn strategies about the lifestyle choices that can help reduce the risk of developing dementia
- Hear from people with lived experience of dementia
Diane Cross, Manager, Dementia Services, Anglicare at Home
Breaking the myths: Nina Catalano, Dementia Care Navigator CALD, Dementia Australia
Breaking the myths: Lily Zdilar, Dementia Counsellor, Dementia Australia
Cognisance: Dr Meredith Gresham PhD, Research Fellow, COGNISANCE, CHeBA (Centre for Healthy Brain Ageing) UNSW Medicine, School of Psychiatry
Medication and Dementia: Lina Lee, Staff Specialist in Geriatric Medicine, Rehabilitation & Aged Care Services, Blacktown & Mt Druitt Hospital
Exercise: Sharon Butler, Rhythm of Life Consultant/Physiotherapist Service Development Practice Governance, Anglicare
Nutrition: Lauren Reeves, Rhythm of Life Consultant (Nutritionist), Service Development and Practice Governance
George and Rita Inguanez
Stephen and Fay Edwards
Register through Eventbrite by selecting from the dates and times below.
- Register for 20 September 2021 from 5pm to 7:30pm
- Register for 23 September 2021 from 10am to 12:30pm
Once registered, you can submit any questions you may have on Eventbrite.
For more information or if you need help registering, contact Jaqueline Andres on 02 8757 9041.