The preliminary consultation for this proposal has closed.
The proposal seeks to allow for the redevelopment of the Cardinal Gilroy Village to provide new and additional aged care accommodation.
The following planning controls are proposed to be changed:
- Rezoning the site from R2 Low Density Residential to R4 High Density Residential,
- Amending the height of building (HOB) control for the site from 9m to 20m,
- Amending the floor space ratio (FSR) control for the site from 0.5:1 to 0.85:1.
View the Planning Proposal Request documents
- Planning Proposal Request (PDF, 4.5MB)
- Masterplan and Urban Design Report (PDF, 25.9MB)
- Voluntary Planning Agreement - Letter of Offer (PDF, 236KB)
- Arboricultural Assessment (PDF, 2.1MB)
- Economic Impact Assessment (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Flooding and Stormwater Assessment (PDF, 613KB)
- Heritage Impact Statement (PDF, 2.1MB)
- Landscape Scheme (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Social Impact Assessment (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Transport Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.3MB)
- Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 12.3MB)
For further information, please contact Council’s Strategic Planning Unit on 02 8757 9000.