Consultation has concluded
Cumberland City Council seeks feedback on the Planning Proposal Request for 2 Bachell Avenue, Lidcombe.
The Planning Proposal Request has been lodged by Pacific Planning on behalf of the owner ‘Raad Property Acquisition No 10 Pty Ltd’.
The Planning Proposal Request seeks to amend the Auburn Local Environmental Plan (Auburn LEP 2010) by:
- Amending the Land Use Table of the Auburn LEP 2010 to include B5 Business Development zone,
- Rezoning the site from IN1 General Industrial to B5 Business Development,
- Amending the floor space ratio (FSR) control for the site from 1:1 to 3:1.
View the Planning Proposal Request documents
- Cover letter (PDF, 179KB)
- Planning proposal report (PDF, 2.7MB)
- Urban design report (PDF, 10.6MB)
- Traffic and parking impact assessment (PDF, 3.6MB)
- Phase 2 contamination assessment (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Flood impact assessment (PDF, 10.6MB)
- Economic impact analysis (PDF, 633KB)
- Social impact analysis (PDF, 770KB)
For further information, please contact Council’s Strategic Planning Unit on 02 8757 9000.