CORONAVIRUS ANNOUNCEMENT: All Lifestyle and Leisure Links activities have been suspended during the COVID-19 pandemic
Get more out of life
This program encourages development through fun social, physical and inspirational experiences. The activities are organised for groups throughout the week and provide respite opportunities for parents and carers.
Intake / Enquiry
View the Calendar
- Reliable and affordable transport to and from events
- Activities on weeknights, weekends and holidays
- Participation in planning, evaluation and consultation surveys provide participants, carers and families with a say in program.
- Indoor cricket
- Lawn bowls
- Horse Riding
- Dining out
Council follows guidelines and procedures
Cumberland City Council’s Aged and Disability Services department is governed by a range of guidelines and procedures. These are available to the community on request and include:
- Cancellation of services
- Illness and infection control
- Customer access
- Decision making and choice
- Freedom from abuse and neglect
- Intake and referral
For an online copy of these guidelines, call the Service Development Team on 02 8757 9041.
Quick helpful links
- Understanding the NDIS book in easy English
- Apply for the NDIS for Government financial assistance.
- Master Locksmith Access Key (MLAK key) for 24/7 access to publicly accessible toilets.
- NSW Companion Card if you need a high level of care and help to participate in activities.
- Cumberland City Council’s Disability Inclusion Action Plan
- Cumberland City Council’s Aged and Disability Services Customer Handbook
If you’d like to talk about these services, call Council’s Disability Program Coordinator NDIS on 02 8757 9797 or the Services Development Team on 02 8757 9041.