Consultation has concluded.
This Planning Proposal was on exhibition from 4 September 2019 to 1 October 2019. One submission was received during this period. It will be reviewed and the Planning Proposal and VPA will be amended if required.
The Planning Proposal, VPA and response to submissions will be reported back to Council on date to be advised.
Cumberland Council invites you to have your say on a Planning Proposal and associated draft Voluntary Planning Agreement (VPA) and draft Development Control Plan (DCP) for 4-12 Railway Street, Lidcombe. These documents are on exhibition from Wednesday, 4 September 2019 to Tuesday, 1 October 2019.
The proposal seeks to increase the height controls for the site and include a bonus Floor Space Ratio (FSR) provision to accommodate a mixed use development with commercial uses at the ground floor and approximately 320 residential apartments above. The draft DCP proposes a number of planning controls to protect and enhance local amenity and the draft VPA involves the dedication of land to Council for the extension of Friends Park on Davey Street, Lidcombe.
View the Planning Proposal Request documents
- Planning Proposal (PDF, 1.24 MB)
- Planning Proposal - Attachment A1 - Floor Space Ratio (PDF, 145KB)
- Planning proposal - Attachment A2 - Height of Building (PDF, 180KB)
- Planning Proposal - Attachment B1 - Massing Study (PDF, 9.26MB)
- Planning Proposal - Attachment B2 - Traffic Study (PDF, 5.83MB)
- Planning Proposal - Attachment C - CLPP report (PDF, 1.45MB)
- Planning Proposal - Attachment D - Council report (PDF, 1.05MB)
- Gateway Determination (PDF, 104KB)
- Site-specific Development Control Plan (PDF, 558KB)
- Draft Voluntary Planning Agreement (PDF, 657KB)
- Voluntary Planning Agreement - Explanatory Note (PDF, 150KB)
For further information, please contact Council’s Strategic Planner, Karen Hughes on 8757 9962 or email email@example.com