Healthy and Active for Life is a free 10-week healthy lifestyle course.
Where: Granville Library, 1 Memorial Drive, Granville
When: 10am to 12 noon every Tuesday for 10 weeks, starts Tuesday 10 October and runs until 12 December 2023
The registration day will be on Tuesday 3 October from 10am to 12 noon.
Who can join:
- You are 60 years and older
- You live independently at home
- You can walk independently or with a walking stick
- Aboriginal people who are 45 years and over
- Weekly group learning session
- Supported to access the ten online modules
- Gentle group exercise session
- Healthy ageing tips
How to join:
- If you are eligible and would like to join, please phone Granville Library on 8757 9061 or see library staff.