Walk-in Vaccination Clinics
Clinics will be held at the following locations, on the days and times listed below:
The Granville Centre , located at 2a Memorial Drive, Granville
- Monday to Sunday from 8am to 6pm
As of Monday 2 May 2022, the following hours will apply:
- Monday to Thursday: CLOSED
- Friday from 11am to 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 3pm
Berala Community Centre, located at 98-104 Woodburn Road, Berala
- Wednesday 27 April from 9am to 3pm (main hall)
Auburn Centre for Community, located at 44A Macquarie Road, Auburn
- Wednesday 28 April from 9am to 3pm (medium meeting room)
- Thursday 29 April from 9am to 3pm (medium meeting room)
- Wednesday 4 May from 10:30am to 5pm (large meeting room)
- Thursday 5 May from 10:30am to 5pm (small meeting room)
Guildford Community Centre, located at 367 Guildford Road, Guildford West
- Tuesday 26 April from 9am to 2.30pm
- Thursday 5 May from 9am to 2.30pm
How do I get vaccinated?
Book a vaccination
Talk to your GP or local pharmacist
Book with a vaccination clinic
Book your booster vaccination as soon you are eligible
About vaccinations for children aged 5 to 11 years
Vaccine and COVID webinar
Use the eligibility checker
View NSW Health vaccination advice
Which vaccine is available?
What if I don't have a medicare card?
Find out how to access a COVID-19 vaccination if you are not eligible for Medicare.
What are the risks and benefits of Astra-Zeneca?
Information about the AstraZeneca vaccine to help patients make informed decisions.
How safe and effective are the vaccines?
Latest updates and vaccine safety, effectiveness and side effects.
How do I prepare for my vaccine?
Find out what you need to do before getting vaccinated.
What about after my vaccine?
Information about what to expect after you are vaccinated.
For the latest answers to frequently asked questions about the vaccine.