At the meeting of 6 July 2016 (Item 047/2016), Cumberland Council’s Administrator resolved to rezone land, and amend principal development standards (including corner sites) for land bounded and included by Macquarie Road, residential land south of Parramatta Road, St Hillers Road and Simpson Street, Auburn.
The Planning Proposal aims:
- to introduce planning controls that reflect the site’s existing and surrounding land uses, built form and character; and
- to revitalise the North Auburn area.
In November, the Department of Planning and Environment issued a revised Gateway Determination for the proposal, and indicated to proceed with the proposal.
The planning proposal (revised), and the revised Gateway Determination issued for the proposal can be viewed below:
- North Auburn Planning Proposal Part 1
- North Auburn Planning Proposal Part 2
- Original and revised Gateway Determinations issued for the proposal
For further information, please contact Council’s Strategic Planner, Harinee De Silva on 02 9735 1232.