Watch a message about getting vaccinated, presented in the following languages.
- English with Councillor Steve Christou - Mayor
- Arabic with Councillor Eddy Sarkis - Deputy Mayor
- Dari with staff member Elly Kohistani
- Greek with Councillor Steve Christou - Mayor
- Hindi with Councillor Suman Saha
- Mandarin with Councillor Kun Huang
- Tamil with Dr Chandrika Subramaniyan
- Turkish with staff member Esra Calim
Vaccination rates in Cumberland City
How do I get vaccinated?
Book a vaccination
Vaccinations for education staff
Talk to your regular GP
Book with a vaccination clinic
Get vaccinated at a local pharmacy or chemist
Search for a vaccination appointment with a GP
Check your eligibility and view NSW Health vaccination advice:
Use the eligibility checker
View NSW Health vaccination advice
Information for 16 to 39 year olds
What if I don't have a medicare card?
Find out how to access a COVID-19 vaccination if you are not eligible for Medicare.
What are the risks and benefits of Astra-Zeneca?
Information about the AstraZeneca vaccine to help patients make informed decisions.
How safe and effective are the vaccines?
Latest updates and vaccine safety, effectiveness and side effects.
How do I prepare for my vaccine?
Find out what you need to do before getting vaccinated.
What about after my vaccine?
Information about what to expect after you are vaccinated.
For the latest answers to frequently asked questions about the vaccine.