Preliminary Consultation has concluded
Cumberland Council seeks feedback on the Planning Proposal Request for 55-57 Station Street and 6 Pritchard Street East, Wentworthville.
The Planning Proposal Request seeks to amend the Holroyd Local Environmental Plan 2013 (Holroyd LEP 2013) by:
- Amending the existing Floor Space Ratio (FSR) from 2:1 and 2.2:1 to 3.5:1;
- Amending the existing Maximum Height of Buildings (HoB) from 17, 10 and 20 metres to 53 metres.
View the Planning Proposal Request documents
- Cover letter
- Planning proposal report
- Urban context report
- Traffic and parking assessment
- Stage 1 - Environmental Site Assessment
- Concept plans of proposed development
- Detailed concept floor plans of proposed development
- Concept plans demonstrating SEPP 65 and ADG compliance
- Survey Plan
- Concept landscape plans
- Concept stormwater plans
- Letter of Offer
- Valuation report
- Quantity surveyor report
For further information, please contact Council’s Strategic Planner, Harinee De Silva on 8757 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.